Are you looking for something great to do with your family when the weather is bad? The Superstore Scavenger Hunt is a blast! Grab the family and head to the nearest superstore. It’s fun, free and a memory maker, so don’t forget the camera.
Head to a store close to your home. Get ready to search. Get ready to roam. A camera is all your team will need. Take pictures of tasks your leader will read. You may feel silly posing with grins, but get a good snapshot, and your mom wins! Also, check out some of our other scavenger hunts.
- Your first task involves a cart and three feet, get them all inside and you’ll feel the heat!
- On to the sports aisle for lots of fun, find a big bat and pose for a home run.
- The aisle of paint samples will be the next stop. Find the colors that match each person’s top.
- This next task involves a person that is small, climb in a storage box and curl into a ball.
- Find an employee that doesn’t look too busy, spin them around but don’t make them dizzy.
- Your halfway through the game and may need a break, find a big pillow; it’s a nap you should take!
- Never go in the sun without a hat and sunglasses. So everyone put them on and bat their eyelashes.
- With a paddle in hand, sing in a line on the floor, “Row, Row, Row Your Boat” and paddle to shore.
- Gather your group and be sure to hurry. You must take a picture with characters that are furry.
- Find a person in the store with laces in their shoes, ask if you may tie them so that you won’t lose.
- Search for a book with an author’s first name that matches your own…exactly the same!
- You need a family photo, so find a big frame everyone gets in and you’ve finished the game.
Take the pictures to be developed and grab a treat.
Go and have dinner or just get off your feet!
In just one hour, the pictures will be done.
Take time to look at them; it’s great Family Fun!
Tell us! What is your favorite activity to do with your family when the weather is bad?