There are many dishes made with pasta: this material is made of dough flakes and varies in shapes and names, including pasta, macaroni, farfalle, spaghetti, lasagna, Fettuccine, and others. Fettuccine pasta is one of the most delicious dishes. They are rich in a variety of delicious ingredients such as karma, chicken, and vegetables. These ingredients add a delicious taste to the dish and are characterized by easy preparation and speed of preparation. Below you will find how to prepare homemade fettuccini pasta.
Preparation of Fettuccine
- Half a kilo of Fettuccine spaghetti.
- A cup of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Onion cut into small pieces.
- Cube of chicken broth.
- Half a liter of cooking.
- A cup of milk
- Three tablespoons liquid cheese (cups).
- A cup of mozzarella.
- Mushroom can.
- A little spoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of white pepper.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
how to prepare
- Boil the Fettuccine pasta according to the method indicated on the cover.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a saucepan, then fry the onion until golden.
- Place the chicken broth cubes with the onions and grill them lightly until they are melted with the onions.
- Add the chicken pieces and mix until the chicken changes color and closes its pores.
- Cover the pot for 2 minutes until the ingredients are well-formed, bring down the chicken broth and mature.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, salt, and white pepper and continue to stir for about 2 minutes.
- Put a pint of whipping cream in the chicken and milk, and continue stirring until the ingredients are even.
- Add the cheese and mix well, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put half of the mozzarella cheese and stir for a few seconds, then turn off the heat underneath.
- Put in the oven tray or in pyrex-boiled fuchsia pasta, then add the sauce we have prepared.
- Mix the ingredients well, then sprinkle the mozzarella on the surface, sprinkle with parsley.
- Microwave for a few minutes until cheese is melted.
- Decorate with toast.
Fettuccine with vegetables and mushrooms
- Half a kilogram of cleaned chicken breasts cut into small or thin slices.
- Half a kilogram of fettuccine spaghetti.
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped.
- Three garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- A cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Half a liter of cooking cream.
- Seven broccoli.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- Half a cup of grated parmesan.
how to prepare
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Put half of the butter on low heat, add the onion and garlic and mix slightly, add the mushrooms and mix all the ingredients.
- Put the rest of the butter on the heat, then add the chicken and leave the ingredients on the fire until the chicken is well cooked, then add the mixture to the butter and garlic mixture and mix well.
- Boil and drain pasta from the water.
- Boil broccoli and half of the water.
- Add pasta, broccoli, and cheese to the cream and mushroom mixture.
- Place the pasta in the pyrex tray and brown in the oven.