We all dream of finding the right one, the one who will share the rest of our lives. But it’s not that simple!
How to make my couple last?
First of all, if you are very attached to your sweetheart you must absolutely know these 15 mistakes to avoid at all costs if you want your relationship to last for years and years! Everyone has already committed them but the main thing is to realize that these are ERRORS and not to reproduce them.
I would say that the biggest mistake is not to speak the love language of the other. Indeed, there are five languages of love and, if everyone knew both his own and that of his partner, I assure you that there would be far fewer divorces!
Now the question is: How do you know if your relationship is going to last?
How do I know if my couple will last? Here are 28 signs that it’s off to a good start!
- You are happy when you are both
- You leave yourself free: he/she can go out without you, go on vacation with friends
- You have absolute confidence in each other
- Communication is the keyword in your marriage.
- You tell yourself all the important things … Even if you have your secret little garden
- You have the same values
- You share the same vision of love
- You are accomplices
- Together it is impossible for you to be bored
- He / She makes you better
- When you argue, you can talk about it and move forward constructively
- You get along very well with your in-laws and vice versa.
- Together, you often laugh! His jokes, even zero, make you laugh to tears
- With him (her), you are completely yourself.
- You are not afraid of routine.
- You have already passed the opposition phase in your relationship.
- When you imagine the future, you can’t imagine it without your other half
- You like to see him/her happy.
- You have never tried to change your partner and vice versa.
- When your other half suffers, you also suffer.
- You always have desire for each other.
- You have little romantic gestures towards each other every day.
- You support yourself in chess.
- Together, you are a real team, like two partners.
- You wish him all the best.
- You don’t have to manipulate the other for things to happen like this or that, everything is natural.
- You share common dreams and want to help others achieve their own.
- The two of you are just happy and you don’t have a million questions.