How to get to know a girl better: the questions to ask a girl to create a deeper relationship!
You have met a girl you like and you have offered to meet her. She agreed, but now you are stressed: “What if I don’t like her?”. You were hoping not to be boring so you’re wondering how to break the ice: what questions to ask a girl?
To avoid whites during an evening and to get to know the girl you are interested in better, you must make an effort and take your courage in both hands. Before joining her, get ready! Imagine what you could ask her to prove to her that you are really looking for something serious with her.
You must show him that you have a great interest in his personality (and not only in his physique) but also in his desires and aspirations. During your date, you should be watching her and, of course, have something interesting to say.
If you’re worried that stress will take over and find yourself without knowing what to say, here is a list of 50 questions to ask a girl to get to know her better.
Questions to Ask a Girl: Her Childhood
Let’s start at the beginning! His whole life and personality were influenced by his childhood and education. To really show her that you want to learn more about her, ask her the following questions:
1. Do you have brothers and sisters?
2. Did you have a pet? What was his name?
3. What kind of childhood did you have?
4. What is your best childhood memory?
5. Are you close to your family?
Questions to ask a girl: her preferences
If you know what the girl you care about likes and hates, you’ve already taken a big step in the right direction. These questions will help you avoid making mistakes in choices as simple as choosing a film or the location of your next meeting.
6. What is the greatest gift you have ever received?
7. What is your favorite film/music?
8. What kind of cuisine do you like?
9. Do you prefer to spend time alone or be surrounded by your friends?
10. What type of man attracts you?
Questions to ask a girl: her outlook on life
To know if you can have a romantic relationship, or at worst, at least a solid friendship, you need to know his philosophy of life. Is she an introverted or extravagant person?
11. What are you most proud of?
12. What is your philosophy of life?
13. Are you a spiritual and religious person?
14. How would a perfect day be for you?
Questions to ask a girl: her fears
This subject can be delicate, but it is inevitable. To understand her personality and the decisions she makes on a daily basis, you need to know what makes her uncomfortable and what scares her.
15. What is your greatest fear?
16. Do you think that one day you will be a good mother?
17. Are you afraid of ending up alone?
18. What is your biggest failure?
19. What makes you cry?
Questions to ask a girl: her desires
By asking her questions about her desires, you will be able to know how to make her happy. If she wants to learn tango, you can enroll her in dance classes and even join her there. If she sees that you are making an effort to make her life more beautiful, you will earn points.
20. What is your biggest dream?
21. What have you always wanted to do but never dared?
22. Where would you like to go on a trip?
23. What talent would you like to have?
24. What do you want to change in your life?
Questions to ask a girl: her friends
Trying to get to know her better will show you that you want to be part of her life. You do not want to replace the people who already surround him but you know what your place will be if you start a romantic relationship.
You also need to see if her friends are more important than her lovers and how much importance she gives to their opinions.
25. Who is your best friend?
26. Do your friends occupy an important place in your life?
27. What would your friends say about you?
Questions to ask a girl: her definition of a happy relationship
For you, this is perhaps the most important subject. You like this girl and you want to know how you should behave in order to prove that you are made for her.
Do not force the answers, if she does not wish to answer your questions, she may think that it is a bit early to address these subjects. But don’t despair! She will not forget what you asked her and will answer it herself, a little later.
28. Are you looking for a serious relationship or just a flirt?
29. What is important to you in a romantic relationship?
30. What do you think a romantic man looks like?
31. What qualities do you value most in a man?
32. Is intimacy important?
33. What is your definition of loyalty?
34. What is unforgivable?
35. Why didn’t your old relationships work?
36. Have you been hurt by a man?
37. Have you ever been unfaithful?
Questions to Ask a Girl: Her Plans for the Future
It is important to know, before embarking on a romantic relationship, if your life plans are similar or, at least, if they can complement each other. If you meet someone you love but want to live in Alaska, and you hate snow, question your desire to be with them.
In the short term, you will be able to avoid the subject and pretend that it does not bother you. However, in the long term, you risk having a broken heart because the day will come when she will make the decision to move when you do not want to!
38. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
39. Do you want to travel or have a stable and peaceful life?
40. Do you want to continue working in the same professional sector?
41. Do you want to have children?
42. Do you think you want to stay here?
43. What is the biggest change you would like to make in the future?
Once you’ve covered all of the above and the conversation has shown that you can possibly have a romantic relationship, you can end the evening with lighter themes.
Here, it is a question of relaxing the atmosphere and preparing the ground to ask the fateful question of a second meeting.
44. What do we seem to have in common?
45. Do you feel comfortable with me?
46. Do you like this bar?
47. How can I improve your evening?
48. What is your favorite drink?
49. Do you like this type of outing or do you feel more comfortable in a more intimate environment?
50. Do you want to see me again?
These 50 questions to ask a girl to know her better are ideal for a first, even a second, date. You want to be sure to show her your interest and your willingness to share intimate and personal information with her.
And if she reads our blog, that’s the kind of questions you can expect: 100 Questions to Ask a Guy to Know Him Better
We hope you were helped to find the right words and to avoid blanks in the conversation. Good luck!